Monday, 29 September 2014

Rights and permission to promote song


 



Paigey Cakey

 Same way







I have found a copyright free song that I would like to use for the production of my music video. I will show some screen shots of me asking for permission to use the artist a song, which in this case the artist I will be contacting is Paigey Cakey. I have decided to message the artist on Facebook this is because I couldn't find an email address of the artist.


Facebook Icon 



Facebook is an social networking site which people interacts by messaging each other. I have used this to get in contact with the artist. 








 I have made sure that this message is written formally this is because I have to make sure that the audience understand me. I haven't written the message in slang this is because this is unprofessional as I am not talking to my friends.  I have written to the artist why I need to use her song and what I think about this. This is shown in the screen shot on the left hand side. I have also introduced who I am and what course I am doing to give the artist an insite on why I need to use her song. 














No comments:

Post a Comment