The brief
I am hired by PL Records to manage the promotion of one of the new acts. I was contacted to create a music video, 6 to 8 gate cover for the artists digipak and a A4 magazine advertisement promoting the digipak. The artist that I have chosen is Paigey Cakey which is a young female artist, To find this artist I initially research unsigned artist and clicked on websites but that didn't really help in order t find the artist hat I wanted to produce a music video for. I decided to to ask people that people that I know and researched about the female artist. The genre of the music video that I would produce is RnB.

what attracted me to the artist was that the female was young just like me suggesting that we have something in common and I could relate to her. The song that she has written talks about earning respect because could interpret it in different ways for example young male youths could earn respect from other people that they might in in rival with. In addition she relates to young people as she talks slang in order for young people to understand her.
No comments:
Post a Comment