Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Blog Reflection- Week 5

Beach combing 


Whitney Houston
This week we were doing some research into beach combing of different music videos, I had to do some research in to  music videos which inspired me the most, in this case I chose whitney houston, this is because her songs have inspired alot of people espicaially me, the lyrics in her songs mena smething to people e.g. i will always love you. people could relate to the song as it literally talks about how inlove you are with another person weather they ar there or not. This sing is particually menas alot to me because of the fact that I dedicate this song to my grandma as it was her favourite song. This woamn is inspiring because she is a strong balack woman as well as her selling lots of records and her being successful in life. the fac that she has been through hardship as well as us.



econdly Nicki minaji. I was assigned to say why the inspire me. I had to search up artist which inspire me the most and what they songs mean to me. I decided to chose these artist because the songs has influenced  me more as a child growing up and all of them have big personalities seen on social media such as looking at interview of them on talk shows. Th reason for me doing this research was for me to get an inside as an audience member how I would like my artist or artist to show to the audience,as planning comes near I would have to think of how I would like my artist to portray themselves. I have chose this particular atrsist this is because of the fact that her videos is very enetertaining in the fact that she thinkings out side the box with her music videos, also er vidoes are very colourful and always have somethng new to show her fans which is why i like her this is inpiring because she is an independent beatiful oung woman the varietry of her music videos are always differet and she is not scared to be diffrent from all the other artist out there today. Ncki minaji is inspitrinf not just to me but to her audience such as from 13-18 year old as someone of them might look up to her as an role model because she is an successful woman rap as we dont really she as much on Tv. on the other hand the fact that she she is inpitring to some on us some parents might not like the way she protrays her self on music videos which a comletly different story, the fact that she doesnt dress apporiatley in her music video some parents might find it offestive. To add to this she is also seen as a fashion statement this means that young girls will she the way she dresses as a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment